Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

12/24/2009
We had a wonderful Christmas Eve; we went up to Brandon’s parent’s house. Brandon’s family eats Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve. Also, we spent the night.
Grandpa Sperry got the grandkids each a reindeer and this reindeer is Kaitlyn’s. She loved taking all the reindeers away from the other kids, because she wanted to play with all of them.


Savannah’s reindeer

Savannah was in overload the whole day. She didn’t get a good nap. This is a picture of her hitting Nathan with her baby.


We got the girls matching pajamas

Andrea made sugar cookies they were delicious. Kaitlyn left some for Santa with milk.


3 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

I hope you had a great Christmas...take care biggs

Walker Family said...

Aw I love all the pictures! I can't wait til my Computer is fixed so I can post pics!!! I have so many cute ones!

Kathy said...

Two favorite girls..cute pic! BTW, I love your picture at the top of your blog. You have such a beautiful family!