Friday, December 4, 2009

We Love Santa

I took the girl’s to the Chandler Mall today to see Santa. Kaitlyn had been dying to see him and to tell him what she wants for Christmas.

Waiting in line and Fairy had to come with us. She is so excited to see Santa!

You can see how excited Savannah was to see Santa.




Grandma Peterson gave Kaitlyn this Minnie Mouse book a couple of weeks ago. In the book Minnie has a kitty and now Kaitlyn wants a kitty for Christmas. She brought this book with her to show Santa the kitty she wants.


Right before it was our turn to see Santa I woke Sav up. When we got up to Santa Kaitlyn wouldn’t go sit by him, she hide behind me. I ask Sav if she wanted to see Santa and she said, “NO.” I tried hard to get them to sit by Santa but they wouldn’t have anything to do with him. Kaitlyn does love Santa!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's so funny. I was at the mall the other day and I was debating whether to take Ellie to see him, but the Santa kind of creeped me out, so I chickened out. I don't blame kids at all for being scared!

zoo keeper said...

my kids usually won't sit with santa either....makes me wonder if it's our kids.....or the SANTA!

The Sperry Fam said...

I agree with you two it is Santa!