Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

12/25/2009
Some highlights from Christmas
In the morning as soon as Kaitlyn woke up she walked right pass the presents and straight to Santa’s plate. She wanted to make sure Santa got his milk and cookies.
These are the big gifts Santa brought the girls.




Sammie loves opening presents.

Kaitlyn wearing a new outfit she got.

My family got Sammie a snuggie.

Sammie wearing his snuggie, he looks fat in it.

Santa brought these cute crayons for the girls; I just love anything that has to do with dachshunds.

This was my favorite gift and it was from my sweet husband. One day while I was at work he took these pictures of the girls holding the picture of my dad. Brandon knows how much I miss my dad and this was a sweet gift. I can’t believe the girls sat still long enough for him to take the picture.

0 comments: