Friday, December 18, 2009

Savannah craziness this morning

12/16/2009
This morning Savannah wouldn’t eat breakfast unless it was a brick of cheese.

Brandon had one more day he had to take off before the end of the year, so, he used it today. Brandon, Kaitlyn, and I were laying in bed and Savannah was playing around the house. Savannah only had her diaper and shirt on; because when she woke up this morning her pants were a little wet. She decides to take her diaper off and just run around. She runs into another room then a few minutes later comes back and says poo, poo. Brandon and I look at each other and say, did she go pooh somewhere in the house? Kaitlyn says I will go look. A few minutes later Kaitlyn yells, she went pee in my bed. Brandon and I start laughing. Savannah is crazy.

0 comments: