Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mesa Temple Lights

We had a really fun day today. In the morning we went to Village Inn for breakfast, in the afternoon we went shopping for Christmas presents, and in the evening we went to the Mesa Temple Lights. We went shopping and to the Mesa Temple lights with the Walker’s and Marianne.





This is the first time I have seen this picture, Brandon took it at the temple. Nathan looks so cute, he makes me laugh.

When we went into the Visitor Center and were waiting to hear the Christus, we kept asking Kaitlyn if she wanted to see Jesus. She wanted to take her jacket off and we told her no, and she said, “I want Jesus to see my dress.”
On the way home Kaitlyn said, “I don’t think that Jesus is real, his mouth didn’t move. Jesus has brown hair.” She is so cute.