Friday, November 6, 2009

What a Day

October 13, 2009
Today was a crazy day! The girls and I were leaving to go to Julie’s house, so, I could drop them off and go to work. I forgot to put Sav’s shoes on and I had my hands full. I decided to put my stuff in the car first then come back and put her shoes on. I put my stuff away and Kaitlyn comes running after me. I head back to put Sav’s shoes on and the door is locked, I don’t panic. I’m thinking Sav will unlock it. Kaitlyn comes up to me and says, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” I realize Savannah didn’t lock the door; Kaitlyn did now I’m worried. I call Brandon crying and he calls a locksmith for me. Savannah cries a little. I go in the backyard and get her to come to the sliding glass door. She won’t unlock the door. She touches the lock but won’t unlock it. She realizes that she can do whatever she wants to do. She had bitten a hole in the nipple of her bottle. She turns the bottle upside down and shakes the milk everywhere. Then she rubs milk on the sliding glass door. Then she pushes buttons on the stereo and DVD player. Also, she gets into the DVD’s. She is being so naughty in the house and I couldn’t do anything. The locksmith came and got into the house. What a nightmare. Then I get the girls in the car to leave and the car battery is dead. I just had to laugh.

1 comments:

The Railsback's said...

oh no! I could see that happening to me too! What a bummer!