Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sam's Day


10/06/2009
Sammie had to get his rabies shot done today. Savannah was in a bad mood, because I had to wake her up from her nap. Kaitlyn had to bring Puppy Love, so, he could get his rabies shot done too. I wish Brandon was here to help!

Nap hair!



After Sam gets his rabies shot we will get his nails cut, they are too long.

I forgot Sam’s leash, so, I put him in the stroller. Savannah hated having him in her stroller. We found out that Sammie has an ear infection; we have ear drops to put in his ears. Poor boy!


Sammie hates going to the doctor, it stresses him out. This is what happened on the way home. It was so gross, I had to drive with throw up in my lap.

After Sammie threw up, I feel so bad for him. He threw up in the car 3 times and at home 1 time.