Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Tonight I took the girl’s to my sister Jeannine’s ward Trunk or Treat. While Brandon stayed home and watched the Suns basketball game. We got Kaitlyn her Minnie Mouse costume a couple of months ago at Costco and she has been dying to wear it ever since. When we bought it she said, “I’m going to be the prettiest Minnie.” Our family loves Halloween.



Savannah was a ballerina, she looked so cute.


At the church

Devon decorated his parents van for the Trunk or Treat. He had lots of fun decorating and he went all out.


After the girl’s got their candy I asked Savannah for a piece and she said, “No,” then Kaitlyn said, “Mommy you can have some of my candy.”

On the way home. She has candy all over her face

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awww, she is the prettiest Minne! Both of your girls are adorable! I found your blog off of Krisi's; I hope you don't mind if I follow it.

jill 'E' jam said...

What cute costumes! I loves seeing everyone in their costumes without coats and the kid in his T-SHIRT decorating. Wow. Alaska's trick-or-treating is A LOT different :)