Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year’s Eve- 2009

This year Savannah needs to give up the bottle

This year Kaitlyn needs to sleep in her own bed the whole night. When I wake up in the morning Kaitlyn is sleeping in our bed.

12/31/2009
We had a wonderful New Year’s Eve. We spent it with family at our house. We had Bill, Marianne, Andrea, Jon, Nathan, Eric, Paula, and Gavin over. We had a roast and other good foods. We got the new Mario game for our wii and had tons of fun playing that as a group. We also, watched some TV. It’s always fun to be with family.







These were the funniest pictures. We all laughed so hard. The way Andrea is sitting on Brandon she looks huge and the way Brandon is sitting on Andrea he looks huge.


I’m excited for 2010 and all the adventures our family will have. I can’t believe 2009 is over, it went too fast. The older I get the faster life goes; I wish it would slow down.

1 comments:

Walker Family said...

Brandon is totally covering me up in the one picture!! I look like I don't exist. HAHAHAHA!