Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Birthday!

I had a fun birthday; Brandon surprised me and took the day off from work. In the morning we went to Joe’s Farm Grill and I got my free birthday meal. For lunch we met Marianne up in Scottsdale and ate at a delicious place. Then we went to the PV mall and let the girl’s play in the kids’ area. Then went up to Marianne and Bill’s home and spent the rest of my birthday with them. These are pictures of me opening up presents. After opening up presents we went to Barros for dinner.


A gift card from my girls, to one of my favorite stores.

My in-laws and my mom gave me birthday money. I’m so excited to get some of my craft things with the money.


From my hubby, one of my favorite shows!



My wonderful Mother in-law

Thank you everyone for making my birthday special!

1 comments:

Walker Family said...

AW I wish we could have been there, but it was fun to celebrate Sunday too. The food was GRRRREAT!