Thursday, October 8, 2009

San Tan Mall

9/25/2009
Since we have been sick, we haven’t really gone anywhere this week. I thought we were all getting better. So, today I took the girls to the mall to play. We had a wonderful time.


We got cookies from Paradise, love their cookies.


Kailtyn made friends with the little boy in the yellow shirt. He is 2 days younger than Savannah. His mom and I exchanged phone numbers; we live across the street from each other.


After Brandon got home from work we went grocery shopping, and then ate dinner. While we were eating dinner Kaitlyn said she was sick. A few minutes later she runs to the bathroom to throw up. While I was eating dinner I was feeling sick too. After Kaitlyn threw up we both went to bed. It was a hard night for the both of us. We had the stomach flu. Brandon took care of Kaitlyn. The next morning Bandon was sick too. We were sick the whole weekend.

0 comments: