Thursday, October 1, 2009

2nd Birthday party

My last birthday event, it probably seems like my birthday lasted a whole week. Today Jon and I celebrated our birthdays together. Everyone came to my house and we had delicious food that everyone brought. We had a lot of fun!

Andrea and Nathan

Marianne

Eric, Paula, and Gavin

Flakes

You can kind of see it, the bear she is holding all day long she would say, “It pooped.” Then she would laugh.



The kids kept taking the balls from each other.

Happy Birthday to us!


Eric, Paula, and Gavin gave me this, a gift card to another one of my favorite store.


Andrea, Jon, and Nathan gave me this, a gift card to a good place to eat at.

Savannah looks so mad, her face makes me laugh. Thank you everyone for a wonderful night.

1 comments:

Walker Family said...

Cute pics Leslie! :) Its fun to see everyone's pics from the same night :) Glad you enjoyed your birthday!