Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Savior Jesus Christ

Ever since I saw this picture of Jesus Christ, when I was in college it has been my favorite picture. I hope to one day have a big framed picture of it.

Right before I went home from my mission I wrote my testimony of my Savior and my testimony is still the same. I love my Savior. Look at the date, it is old. I have been home from my mission for a while.
One of the main reasons for this post is to let EVERYONE know members of The Church of JESUS CHRIST Of Later Day Saints are CHRISTIANS. I get so sick of people saying or acting like we are not Christians. This really hurts my feelings, I love my Savior. I especially get tired of telling people I am a Christian then a little while later they act like I’m not a Christian.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that picture on your journal? I have that journal :) I love, love, love the picture. That's why I bought it :) I can't wait to see you next week!!