Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sav's handprint

This is Brent my good friend from work. For Sav’s 1st birthday he bought her a set of 5 handprint kits. For the first 5 years of her life I can do her handprints. I love this gift and it is a wonderful keepsake. Today our family was at Grandma and Grandpa Sperry’s house and Andrea was there too. Andrea helped me do Sav’s handprint and it turned out really cute. Savannah did really well with putting her hand in the plaster.

This is the set of 5 handprint kits

This is the top of one of them

Andrea and Sav right before we put Sav's hand in the plaster



The handprint isn’t perfect, but I don’t care. I think it turned out pretty well.

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

I'm glad Sav's head is blocking mine haha

zoo keeper said...

i wish i had thought of that for my babies :o(