Monday, February 7, 2011

No More Pump

10/27/2010
I went off my pump today, I’m so happy. I still feel nausea, but I felt nausea with the pump on, as long as I don’t start throwing up, I’m good. I feel so free and it’s a wonderful feeling. I don’t feel trapped to a pump that gets caught on everything. Don’t get me wrong I am grateful for the pump it saved my life, and I mean that, but it feels wonderful to not have it anymore. I felt weak wearing it, like I couldn’t control my body and I really couldn’t control it. I took this picture because you can see some of the marks on my stomach from where I had put the needle in my stomach. My stomach was so sore by the end of having that pump.

3 comments:

Walker Family said...

I'm glad you're off of it too...pumps aren't fun...I know allll too well. I'm glad you had the opportunity to have one. Love you!

jill 'E' jam said...

Your belly is TINY!!!! Holy schmokes!! Owee, owee, owee is all I have to say. I'm so glad you're off that thing. You are a strong woman!! Love you!

The Sperry Fam said...

Jill, if you look at the date that's back in October, I'm behind with blogging. My belly isn't that tiny anymore.