Thursday, February 24, 2011

Field Trip to AZ Museum of Natural History

Kaitlyn’s Pre-School went to the Arizona Museum of Natural History. She was so excited to go, because she wanted to learn more about Dinosaurs and see Dinosaurs. Her Pre-School teacher has been teaching them about Dinosaurs lately. Savannah and I went too. Also, my sister and some of her kids were there too.
The kids did an activity first, a little history about Dinosaurs.





Then we just walked around looking at all the neat displays. These are so beautiful!







They had this huge dinosaur puzzle that Kaitlyn and her cousins put together.
I can’t remember what they were doing here, but I think they were looking for Dinosaur bones.

They are panning for gold, Kaitlyn found a little gold.
Savannah got herself all wet while panning for gold, but I wasn’t surprised.


The kids had fun playing in the jail.

I never knew this place existed until the field trip and it’s really neat. The girls and I had a lot of fun.

0 comments: