Friday, November 12, 2010

4th of July- 2010 Part 2

We left my mom’s house today to go to Idaho Falls. We are in Idaho Falls, at Brandon’s grandparent’s home. We are celebrating the 4th of July with Brandon’s family. Every year his Grandparent’s have a party at their home in Idaho Falls, it’s a lot of fun. The 4th of July was celebrated on the 3rd this year, because the 4th was on a Sunday.


Kaitlyn with Ga Ga Hill, Kaitlyn loves her so much.
My pretty girls!
Kaitlyn took my camera and took some pictures. This is the first picture she took.
2nd picture she took
3rd picture she took
4th picture she took
5th picture she took


Pa Pa Hill making ice cream, he makes the best ice cream.


Ga Ga Susan, Kaitlyn had lots of fun with Susan.
Beautiful view
Kaitlyn with Brandon’s cousin Kellen. Kaitlyn had fun playing with him.
At the fireworks show. The fireworks were amazing!!

4 comments:

jill 'E' jam said...

That is the sweetest picture of Aunt Sue holding Kaitlyn at the bottom. They both look so happy.

Walker Family said...

I love that last picture of Aunt Sue and Kaitlyn. So sweet!

The Sperry Fam said...

I agree they look so sweet together.

jill 'E' jam said...

Hooray Leslie! I'm so excited that you are going to go on a "heart search" too. I would love to hear how it goes. I know it will give you the strength you will need raising your two beautiful girls and SON. I'm so happy for you guys :D