Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My very own professional photographer

9/3/2009
This morning when I was getting the girls’ dressed I took a picture of Savannah in the bathtub, because she was being silly. This got Kaitlyn going with wanting to take pictures all morning. After she took a picture I would hear her laughing. All the things she took pictures of she loves. She did a pretty good job!

Kaitlyn loves her sister!


Most of the time Kaitlyn loves to get her hair done, she likes to feel pretty!

While Kaitlyn was taking pictures I put Sav down for a nap and Kaitlyn had to put Fairy down for a nap too!

Kaitlyn loves to color, she loves coloring books, and she loves anything that has the Mickey Mouse Club House on it.

She loves for me to paint her finger and toe nails!

She loves to watch her DVD’s

She had me take a picture of her with her baby



Lately, all she has wanted to do is play on the computer!





0 comments: