Friday, September 25, 2009

1st Birthday party

9/13/2009
This week I will be turning 30 years old, crazy! Today my family had a birthday party for me, my brother in-law Jayson, and Jayson’s brother Dustin. The party was at Jeannine’s house, we had a lot of fun. Amber made this crown for Kaitlyn.


Sarah got this cute Yoda for me

I love Savannah’s kisses; she gives the wettest kisses ever!

This pretty blue butter dish I got as a present, love it!

I got this chalk board as a present and love it too. My sisters made it for me. Thank you everyone.

3 comments:

The Railsback's said...

I love that chalk board, I think I need one!!! Happy birthday!!!

leah said...

Happy Birthday, I will be 29 this Nov. and it feels so old. Hope your day is perfect.

Unknown said...

very nice gifts! happy birthday!