Saturday, January 21, 2012

Horrible Accident

Yesterday I saw something that I haven’t seen before and wish to have never seen. I was with my mom in my car and we saw a truck turn left and stuff flying in the air, tons of stuff. I thought it was stuff flying out of the truck. I was going to turn right, but decided to see what was on the road. I saw a motorcycle then I saw a body of a person laying lifeless. My mom sees it too. We both start to cry. At first I thought the person in the truck had drove away (hit and run), but then I see the man in the truck running back. Also, tons of other people running to save this person’s life. It was neat to see all these people trying to save this person’s life. I had to leave, so, I don’t know what happened to this person. I pray for this person and this person’s family.
Life is a precious gift we have and never know when it will be our time to go.

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

I hate accidents...Peyton and I were just in one! No fun to witness. hope he was saved

jill 'E' jam said...

I saw a fatal accident when I was in high school that is still burned into my memory. Life is so precious and can turn on a dime.