Sunday, May 22, 2011

Eli William Sperry

Birthdate-4/5/2011
Time-2:40a.m.
Birth Weight-7lbs. 7oz.
Length-21in.







Big Sister

Proud Sisters
My family, that I love

Big Sister

My sweet boy!

Dr. Carrillo, she is the best doctor ever. She has been my doctor with all of my kids. BUT, she has never been there for any of my deliveries. With Eli we thought we had it planned out perfect, so, she would be there. No, we didn’t, I was only in labor for 1 ½ hours. He came so quick, I’m blessed that we even made it to the hospital. It was a crazy delivery.

The day we went home

3 comments:

Walker Family said...

He is so precious! I could eat him up!!! I think I bout smooch him to death every time I get to snuggle him! Make sure you let us babysit so you and Brandon can get out for a date night soon. We'd have a blast!

leah said...

He is beautiful! Congrats! I am so happy for your little family to have a brother. There is nothing like them. xo

Cynthia said...

Wow, he is so cute!! Congrats to you and your family! I love his name too :-)