Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Field Trip to the Fire Department


Savannah and I got to go with Kaitlyn on her field trip; we all had a good time.


He is explaining what they do

My sweet girls! Kaitlyn is always taking care of Savannah and she is a wonderful big sister.
Kaitlyn with her cousin Warren, they go to the same pre-school, but on different days.
In his uniform, the kids got so scared when he put it on.
He had to take off the head piece, so, the kids would give him fives. Savannah was the worse; she was crying the loudest and hiding behind me. She was ok once he took off his head piece, then she gave him fives.
The older Kaitlyn and Warren get the better friends they become. They look so cute holding hand. They are a year a part from each other.

Sweet kids!


Each kid got to go through the fire truck. Savannah was the last kid to get off, because she wouldn’t get off. Kaitlyn had to get her off and it wasn’t easy.
Kaitlyn getting off the fire truck
Seeing the inside of the fire department; their home away from home.

At the end each kid got some goodies.

The cousins, they look so cute!

3 comments:

jill 'E' jam said...

What a fun field trip! I remember doing that with my first three when they were young. We had just moved to Alaska so they were four, three, & one. This makes me think I should take my younger children to do the same thing. I love seeing all of your pictures :D

Walker Family said...

I love the pics!!! :)

zoo keeper said...

aww they are little dollfaces! SO cute and growing up SO fast!