Thursday, May 21, 2009

My hands can help!


At church Kaitlyn colored this hand and she was so proud of it. Ever since Kaitlyn started nursery (she is now in primary) I have saved and scrapbook all of her pictures. Monday I went to scrapbook Kaitlyn’s picture and I could not find it, so, I asked her where it went. She would not answer me. I looked everywhere for it. Yes, I’m crazy when it comes to keeping Kaitlyn’s art work. Later on that day when I was cooking I open this drawer and found it. She loves to help me cook. As the pictures say, ‘My hands can help!’ Kaitlyn is a wonderful helper.

2 comments:

leah said...

What a darling family you have. your girls are beautiful. Good luck on the back yard.

Walker Family said...

Kaitlyn is such a big helper. Jon and I always love when she says "whatcha doin??? I help??" She's such a doll!