Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Old Man's Birthday

Dad turned 63 on Novemeber 22nd. Talk about old...sheesh. Just kidding Dad. We met up with Mom, Dad, Andrea and Jon at Organ Stop Pizza. It's a good place to go, especially with the kids. We had a lot of fun talking, and listening to the music there. Kaitlyn is fascinated by the organ, and loves to dance along to the music. Savannah has been having a rough time with her top teeth coming in, so she wasn't in the greatest of moods, but little Nathan (I say "little" when reality, he's HUGE) seemed to love the lights, and all the noise going on. It was a good evening, and I hope Dad enjoyed his birthday. Anyway, happy birthday Old Man!!! We love you.

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

How DARE YOU call my little guy HUGE!!! :( hahahahaha!

zoo keeper said...

Leslie I love your blog!! You guy will just have to update it more now that I have the address! Give your babies kisses for me!
Love, Demerry