Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Toys for the Girl Who Has too Many...

Lately, Kaitlyn has taken a liking to Disney's Pixar movies, which is a treat for me because I can handle these much better than the kiddie shows on Nick Jr., or the Disney Channel. The show she likes the most happens to be my favorite as well; Toy Story. A week or so ago, Leslie gave Kaitlyn her own Jessie doll (Toy Story 2) that she had packed away for years, and Kaitlyn loves it. She carries it with her everywhere, and for the most part won't let it out of her sight.

Mom and I were talking about how much she loved her Jessie doll last week, and Mom decided to take it on herself to dig for more. She called me about week ago to let me know she had found a Woody/Jessie combo pack at Toys R Us, and picked them up for us to give to the little Missy. Needless to say, she loves them, and her reaction was fun to watch.


3 comments:

Walker Family said...

She is a beautiful girl to say the least!! I just LOVE HER!!!!! Give her kisses for me!

YoEddy said...

Bout time you got out of that My Space world... ;)

Pease Family said...

I saw the link to your blog on the Tripps blog and I can't believe how big your girls are! we miss you guys!